Cooks, families and friends who have visited Sweet Cumin Indian Cookery School.
‘Hi Bini , We had my wife’s birthday bbq and your chicken marinade was a big hit. Julie loved the Dal I bought from you and I think the chicken curry we made was the best curry I have ever tasted. See you on another lesson’. Regards Richard
Food, Learning New Skills, Happiness and Fun.
Visiting Somerset and the South West England
Somerset and the surrounding areas have plenty to see and offer.
Here are some Hotel, B&B and Self catering accommodation nearby that may take your fancy:-
- Old Farm, Clapton Midsomer Norton (next door to the cookery school) – https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/23388995 – owned by Vivien and Nigel its a stunning house and plenty of parking.
- Large Victorian Vicarage sleeps up to 25 people https://abnb.me/69bDEStU7K
- One-bedroom Coach House – https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/23097233?s=51
The Old Barn in Croscombe – http://www.oldbarncroscombe.co.uk/ – owned by a lovely couple,. You’ll have somewhere to eat your dinner after your cookery session.
The Redan – http://www.theredaninn.co.uk/ – newly refurbished. B&B available and is 2 miles away from Sweet Cumin. They have a Gin bar!
Whitefield Cottages www.whitfieldcottages.co.uk a self contained annex with bed and breakfast, situated less than 4 miles from the cookery school .
Ston Easton Park –http://www.stoneaston.co.uk/ A luxury Hotel 2 miles from Sweet Cumin
Luxury Short Break retreat – Yeovil, Private apartment close to Glastonbury, & Taunton the http://www.farmyardretreat.co.uk/
Oak Barn Holiday Cottages – https://www.oakbarnholiday.co.uk/ – Chew Valley Self catering accommodation that sleeps 16 set in wonderful surroundings.
Magnola Holiday Cottages – Stay for longer and book a week in Somerset http://www.magnoliaholidaycottage.co.uk/contact-us.php
Boutique & Chic (Luxury Self Catering) – Only 5 miles from Sweet Cumin and accommodation available in Bath. www.boutiqueandchic.co.uk
Old Parsonage House B&B – only 9 miles away and near Frome and Bath http://www.oldparsonagehouse.co.uk/
Taumata Guest House based in Buckland Dinham only 9 miles away and near to Frome – https://www.taumata.co.uk/
Come along to a cookery session and make the most of your time by visiting some of the best attractions in the area.
- Visit Somerset http://www.visitsomerset.co.uk/
- Art and Culture – Come and visit Hauser and Wirth based in Bruton Somerset – http://www.hauserwirthsomerset.com/
- Outdoor Activities for all the family :-http://www.millonthebrue.co.uk/
- Thatcher Cider shop and tours https://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/
- Visit Bath http://visitbath.co.uk/
- Visit Bristol http://visitbristol.co.uk/